Kerryn is the Founder of PregActive, The PregActive Movement and PregAqua. Kerryn has over 10 years of extensive experience in women’s health and fitness specialising in pregnancy and postpartum exercise.
Kerryn’s areas of expertise include safe exercise during pregnancy and postnatal care & recovery focusing on functional core strength, healing diastasis recti and pelvic floor restoration.
Kerryn holds a Bachelor Degree in Exercise and Sport Science, is a qualified Prenatal and Postnatal Pilates and Yoga instructor. Kerryn has been helping women optimise their health and wellbeing before pregnancy, during pregnancy and by delivering postnatal exercise and recovery classes in our PregActive studio.
This is My Passion and I Love What We Do!
“I deeply care about helping all women feel better about themselves by providing the knowledge and instruction to safely exercise throughout each trimester of pregnancy, strengthen pelvic floor muscles, heal Diastasis Recti, lose unwanted weight and to regain body confidence post pregnancy! Along with our PregActive team of qualified Exercise Physiologists and Pregnancy Exercise Specialists, I look forward to having you join our PregActive community.”
“PregActive was created to help women stay healthy and active before, during and after their pregnancy and to feel good about themselves and their body and to have access to safe effective exercise routines they can do in the comfort of their own home.” ~ Kerryn Boyle
Certified Pregnancy + Postnatal Exercise Specialist
• BSci.Degree in Exercise and Sport Science
• Qualified Prenatal Pilates Instructor
• Qualified Postpartum Yoga instructor
• Certified Personal Trainer
• Health Coach
• Certified Aqua Instructor
• Experienced public speaker on postpartum exercise
• Pilates Application for the Pelvic Floor Program
• Certified Prenatal Pilates Specialist
• Certified Postnatal Pilates Specialist
• Certified Prenatal Yoga
• Specialises in diastasis recti and pelvic floor functioning